Monday 16 February 2015

Vegetarian Fajitas

Marianna is back at home in Norway for a couple of days, so I've banded together with the vegetarians to make today's dinner. Communal cooking is a great way to save money, this time I've contributed an onion and some extra wraps (Aideen wouldn't accept my courgettes.) The best part is if I cook, I don't have to wash up. Winner winner vegetarian dinner.


Ingredients - serving 3
Kidney beans
Fajitas kit
3 peppers
1 onion
Handful of mushroom
Extra wraps - Or you could put on some wedges in the oven (if you're lucky to have one) and make a little side salad

1) Chop up all the veg and fry with the fajitas seasoning. When soft, add the kidney beans.

2) Meanwhile microwave the wraps for about 1 minute so they are warm.

3) Serve and eat like mexicans.



No comments:

Post a Comment